If you would like more information or schedule a call with Brenda to discuss,
please fill out the form below and Brenda will be in touch
Fabulous 50+ NEXT STEP: Schedule our chat!
Get ready for your best photo session EVER! It’s about so much more than just “taking pretty pictures”. It’s an empowering and confidence building experience re-discovering yourself and seeing your beauty and spirit the way others already see you.
The next step is for us to have a 30 minute chat so I can learn more about you, why you are excited to be part of this project and you can learn more about the experience.
In the meantime, check out this guide Posing Secrets of the Red Carpet. How to guarantee that you will look fabulous in every picture (including phone pics)! Here's a tip that's NOT in the guide- you need to practice. But just in front of your own mirror and no one needs to see you doing it.
Our imagery starts at $250 in an 8x10 mat and goes up from there based on size. Our portfolio collections begin at $1290 and go up from there based on quantity. Our wall art collections begin at $395 and go up from there based on quantity, size and finish. Whatever you choose to purchase is entirely up to you. You choose at your reveal session when you see your portraits for the first time, not before.
Here are a few things you need to know about this session. In confirming your session here, you are agreeing to these terms listed below:
Portrait Session Retainer
• Your appointment cannot be confirmed without your retainer being paid in full.
• Your retainer is non-refundable
• Rescheduling: You can reschedule if it is more than 2 weeks prior to your session. If you must reschedule within 14 days of your confirmed appointment, there will be a $250 charge that is due at the time of your rescheduling request.
• Please keep in mind that we have other clients booked on shooting days and prompt arrival is a priority. Arrivals past the 30 minute mark on confirmed appointments will require rescheduling and incur a $250 rescheduling fee.
Design Consultation: When you're ready to discuss your portrait session in detail, we will have a design consultation where we will chat about how you want to be photographed, what to wear and what to bring. During this visit we will also chat about artwork for your consideration.
• Arrive with clean face and dry hair
• We will photograph you in up to 5 outfits. They can be from your personal wardrobe, from the studio wardrobe or a combination. If you are unsure, bring as much as you like (no on has ever been sorry they brought too much!) and we will make the final selections while you are in hair & makeup.
• Plan for 3-4 hours for your appointment
In Person Reveal and Ordering Session - typically one to two weeks following your portrait session
• All decision makers must be present at your reveal and ordering session. It is at this appointment we will choose your favorites from your portrait session with us. Any un-purchased imagery from your session will be deleted.
• Additional reveal sessions may be scheduled for $100
Your artwork will be available 3-4 weeks following the date of your order depending upon holidays and the artwork you've chosen. Our artwork is hand crafted and portraits are matted to order. We will reach out once everything is received in house and schedule your delivery pickup.
The value of each gift card is $250 to spend toward your portrait session and image purchases.
Pricing at the time of your reveal will apply.
Sessions will take place in our studio.
You can purchase as many gift cards as you like.
Gift cards cannot be combined. One gift card per session. One person per session. Special group session rates available.
No cash value. All sales final.
Portrait session must be during calendar year 2020.
January 1, 2021 voucher value reverts to the amount originally paid.