• There has never bee a better time in history to be a woman over 50! • Let's celebrate that beauty doesn't diminish with age. • Help us tell your story about what it means to be over 50 today • Celebrate your beauty and appreciate every scar, every line and every grey (or purple) hair.
We intend to disrupt & transform the way we are viewed (or forgotten) by the media and society by putting out beautiful, authentic images and real stories of ourselves.
This is YOUR chance to be seen and heard.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
I would love to photograph a wide variety of women. Let's create a tapestry of stunning images of women of different shapes and sizes; women with different tastes, from different backgrounds and with different views of life.
The brenPhotography experience is an exciting, pampering, indulgent adventure, custom tailored and focused on YOU!
Think about how you want to be captured, what does your legacy look like? Our passion is to take the every-day woman and give her an unforgettable celebrity-style magazine photoshoot experience.
It's about so much more than just "taking pretty pictures." Our hope is for you to truly reconnect with yourself, see your beauty & spirit the way others already see you.
I’m so excited to hear from you about the Fabulous 50 over 50 project!
Get ready for your best photo session EVER! It’s about so much more than just “taking pretty pictures”. It’s an empowering and confidence building experience re-discovering yourself and seeing your beauty and spirit the way others already see you.
It's my passion to help women feel great about themselves and feel beautiful, empowered and to embrace the woman they've become! As you saw, I'll be photographing 50 women over the age of 50 by the end of 2020. I will be arranging a gallery-style exhibit of the photographs and a celebration at the end of the year.
I’d love to hear all about you - an important part of this project is finding out each woman's story. Then I can tell you more about the experience and answer any questions you might have.
Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/brendaj Please click and set up a time that is convenient for you. If you need another time, my cell is 215.208.5803. Feel free to call or text a time that will work for you.
Here are links to videos of sessions so you can get a feel for how it goes.
PS Did you have time to check out Posing Secrets of the Red Carpet. How to guarantee that you will look fabulous in every picture (including phone pics)? Here's a tip that's NOT in the guide- you need to practice. But just in front of your own mirror and no one needs to see you doing it.
Our imagery starts at $250 in an 8x10 mat and goes up from there based on size. Our portfolio collections begin at $1290 and go up from there based on quantity. Our wall art collections begin at $395 and go up from there based on quantity, size and finish. Whatever you choose to purchase is entirely up to you. You choose at your reveal session when you see your portraits for the first time, not before.
Here are a few things you need to know about this session. In confirming your session here, you are agreeing to these terms listed below:
Portrait Session Retainer
• Your appointment cannot be confirmed without your retainer being paid in full.
• Your retainer is non-refundable
• Rescheduling: You can reschedule if it is more than 2 weeks prior to your session. If you must reschedule within 14 days of your confirmed appointment, there will be a $250 charge that is due at the time of your rescheduling request.
• Please keep in mind that we have other clients booked on shooting days and prompt arrival is a priority. Arrivals past the 30 minute mark on confirmed appointments will require rescheduling and incur a $250 rescheduling fee.
Design Consultation: When you're ready to discuss your portrait session in detail, we will have a design consultation where we will chat about how you want to be photographed, what to wear and what to bring. During this visit we will also chat about artwork for your consideration.
• Arrive with clean face and dry hair
• We will photograph you in up to 5 outfits. They can be from your personal wardrobe, from the studio wardrobe or a combination. If you are unsure, bring as much as you like (no on has ever been sorry they brought too much!) and we will make the final selections while you are in hair & makeup.
• Plan for 3-4 hours for your appointment
In Person Reveal and Ordering Session - typically one to two weeks following your portrait session
• All decision makers must be present at your reveal and ordering session. It is at this appointment we will choose your favorites from your portrait session with us. Any un-purchased imagery from your session will be deleted.
• Additional reveal sessions may be scheduled for $100
Your artwork will be available 3-4 weeks following the date of your order depending upon holidays and the artwork you've chosen. Our artwork is hand crafted and portraits are matted to order. We will reach out once everything is received in house and schedule your delivery pickup.
The value of each gift card is $250 to spend toward your portrait session and image purchases.
Pricing at the time of your reveal will apply.
Sessions will take place in our studio.
You can purchase as many gift cards as you like.
Gift cards cannot be combined. One gift card per session. One person per session. Special group session rates available.
No cash value. All sales final.
Portrait session must be during calendar year 2020.
January 1, 2021 voucher value reverts to the amount originally paid.
CELEBRATE THE BEAUTY, STRENGTH, & WISDOM OF WOMEN 50+.