Mar 1, 2019 | By: Brenda Jankowski Portraits brenPhotography.com
PRESENTING YOU - Bring your brand to light
We’re doing it again! With even more content.
How do you feel about Branding? If you are comfortable with the way you are branding yourself, this is not for you.
But, if you would like more income with the right clients, if you are not sure what Branding is or if you think you could be doing a better job of Branding and don’t know how or where to start - join us for a day that will help you gain clarity.
We created this Presenting You workshop in the fall and everyone felt that they learned so much, we are sure many more of you could find it helpful, so we are doing it again.
It’s happening on Thursday April 11 and the venue only holds 40 people. I want to make sure that you had an opportunity to join us before we sell out (which happened in November, just saying…)
Presenting You is all about Branding, branding yourself and your business. But it’s not just a step by step – here’s what you should do - presentation.
We take a Spotlight Client, through our process and SHOW YOU HOW we created & implemented a branding plan SPECIFIC TO HER. This takes it from THEORY to REAL LIFE.
Are you ready to be seen? Click this link and sign up today!
Here are some highlights of our event last November.
We’ve created a 6 step process that will help you capture more business by:
• understanding Branding, what it IS and what it IS NOT
• understanding how Branding can help potential clients relate to you
• understanding where you are currently with your branding
• creating a plan to get your brand to the next level
1. Craft a Brand message that you will deliver with confidence in person and on camera so that it connects with your RIGHT client and drives more business to your door. Laura Templeton 30SecondSuccess.com
2. Learn how to evaluate and craft Personal Branding Images (it’s more than just 1 headshot) to create a great visual connection with your RIGHT client. Brenda Jankowski brenPhotography.com
3. Learn the difference between your Brand & your logo, what makes a good logo and how you attract your RIGHT client through design. Colleen PrendergastCSPDesigns.com
4. Video- are you using it? A compelling, quality video can reflect your Brand positively. Learn how to create the story structure that every Branding Video needs to have. Joe Monzo MonzoMediaProductions.com
5. Put it all together. Now that you have the Message, the Branded Images, the Design and the Video, learn how to strategically use these to connect with your online audience. Steph Sides SocialChicy.com
6. Sell it! Learn how to increase sales and maximize your Brand Personality and communication style to effectively connect with your clients. Kathy Marcino KMMConsulting KMMDisc.com
BONUS! Breakfast & lunch are included (not to mention the networking)
P.S. Find out about our NEW Lifestyle Branding packages!CLICK HERE
How can you use your branding photos?
Testimonials.. Laura’s ability to connect with her clients and come away with a clear understanding of what they do gives her the ability to create very powerful branded messages that bring more business to her clients. She believes that when you begin to connect on a deeper level and really understand who your client is and what they need, that is when the true magic happens. Check out her website and see more of how she uses her branding photos HERE(https://30secondsuccess.com/
Brenda Jankowski Portraits is honored by your referral of family and friends.